Tuesday, January 04, 2005

 

The Delta f Blog Goes Public!!

Hello ladies and Gentlemen - Welcome to the Deltaf Blog!
As one might see, I have been working on this thing since about mid November on and off just to put a little bit of substance into it before I shared it with the world and the people I live with. You can see all the old posts down in the Archives to the left.
I would like to thank everyone that I gave previews of this page to for all of the support that they gave me in putting this together. It's too bad that sarcasm doesn't come through the computer screen, because hardly anyone I sent this to before hand gave me any feedback at all. *sigh* Oh well, if you don't like it, you had your chance!!!

For those of you seeing this for the first time (most notably the gentlemen I live with, and the ones for the most part about whom this page is about!), feel free to post comments whenever - after all, that's why I chose the Blog format. This way, we - and everyone else we know, for that matter - can contribute to the site. For better or for worse, I guess.
So with that and a big "SURPRISE - YOU'VE BEEN BLOGGED!" to my housemates, I give you the Delta f Blog.

Enjoy!

-Tyler t, President, Delta f



<< Home
_______
Welcome to Delta f
____________________


My Photo
Name:
Location: Windsor, Ontario, Canada

Delata f is the original open-sourced Anti-Frat. Dedicated to sticking it to the man; respect for every one; changing this crazy urban world we call home in a way that makes it more awesome, and of course, we party a lot, too. Located at 194 Bridge Ave. In Windsor Ontario. Be the first and coolest kid on your block to join an Anti-Frat!! See you at the Bar!!

Facebook me!

Make money With Google!



!!New!!
Delta f Video
  • St. Patrick's Day 2006
  • Candice's Double Motorboat
  • JM's Final Soliloquy


  • Posts of Note
  • A little more about Delta f
  • Delta f St. Patrick's Day Extraviganza


  • The Elk Incident


  • RockBottom and me falling off a Couch
  • The Loop: A Windsor Institution
  • Last night 2004
  • A night in the life


  • _____

    AntiFrats in the Delta f network
  • Chronic the Hedgehog and DGF
  • The Organization of the Pink Ninja


  • _____


    Delta f Listens to
  • One Man's Opinion


  • _____
    archives
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • March 2006
  • April 2006

  • _____


    Pease Use This Google Search!
    Google
    Links